One of my favorite steps in the design process is when my clients stop dreaming on Pinterest and get to see their brand in pictures, exactly how they’ve always envisioned. A mood board helps you create a place that feels like home, and it’s how I recommend solidifying your brand’s direction, before the design process begins.
With every client, I have a step in my process that includes creating a mood board. It is a visual strategy for your business — a way of solidifying your brand’s direction as we begin your design process.
I’m excited to announce this webinar for you!
This webinar includes:
- The process I use to source my mood board images and how I pull together cohesive images. I’ll give you my little secrets and tips on how to create your own mood board during the webinar that accurately captures your vision.
- Brand Clarity Questionnaire – A piece of my brand questionnaire that I give to every client to gain clarity on what your brand really is.
- Design Tutorial – we’ll take the images that we’ve sourced and put them together in an Illustrator template that I have created for you. No fear – this is a beginner tutorial and a great opportunity for you to be introduced to this design program.
- Mood board template – You’ll walk away with a completed mood board for you to reference throughout the year or take to a brand designer.
- Early access to my new free resource library that includes: Brand Clarity Questionnaire, Determine Your Ideal Client Workbook, Determine Your Brand’s Core Values Workbook, Designer-Approved Fonts and Color Palettes & completely free social media graphic templates.
- Personal follow up by me to discuss your brand goals and how you can be successful.
This webinar is for you if:
- You want to begin a fresh, new season in your business journey with clear direction of your brand.
- You’re overwhelmed with all those choices and ways to go with your brand and need some guidance for the new year.
- You don’t feel “at home” with your current brand.
- You’re tired of DIYing your brand and feeling discouraged when it doesn’t look the way you hoped.
- You want to gain a new skill and learn how to use Adobe Illustrator.
I hope you will join me on Thursday, January 31 at 7:30 pm for this webinar!